Silver Morgan Dollar
- Silver content: 0.7734 troy oz
- Gross weight: 26.73 g
- Composition: 90% silver 10% copper
- Denomination: $ 1
- Coin diameter: 1.5 in (38.1 mm)
- Thickness: 0.09 in (2.4mm)
- Mint dates: 1878-1904, 1921
- Mint marks: CC, S, O, D, None (Philadelphia Mint)
Morgan Silver Dollar obverse continues the tradition by displaying the classic Liberty profile first used on America's silver dollars from 1794-1804. On the reverse is the eagle with its wings spread. Between the eagle's outstretched wings is IN GOD WE TRUST. Across the top of the Morgan dollar's reverse is UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The eagle holds in its claws both an olive branch and 3 arrows, symbolizing peace and readiness for war.
The Morgan Silver Dollar was minted by the Philadelphia, Carson City, San Francisco, New Orleans and Denver Mint.
Guaranteed by the Federal Government, Morgan SIlver Dollars are globally respected for their quality and purity.